Monday, January 23, 2012

Let the Prepartions Begin!

Now that I am officially in my third trimester, Yes, THIRD trimester, I suppose it is time we begin prepairing for this little girl who will be joining our lives in just 11 short weeks.   One thing I have been working on this week is my hospital packing list.  I've been doing a lot of googling, and pulled from my memory from 9 years ago what was useful, and what stayed in the bag the entire time.  Below is what I have finally narrowed the list down to:

Shampoo
Conditioner
Subtle bodywash
mini shower pouf
toothpaste/toothbrush
Face wash wipes
Lip balm
Makeup
Flat iron
Blow Dryer
Brush and hair ties/clips
Stretchy, comfy clothes:  3 nursing tops/tanks/bras, 3 yoga pants
Sweater
Pillow from home 
Boppy pillow
Camera/charger
Cell phone/charger
Car seat
Extra bag
Newborn take home outfit and socks
Change for vending machines/food
Nipple cream/pads
Baby book for footprints
Nursing Bra
Body Spray
Deoderant
Candy (jolly ranchers, Gum)

No comments: