Wednesday, November 16, 2011

19 weeks, and a HUGE Announcement!!

Look at that belly!!! I am 19 weeks, 3 days, and feeling GREAT!!!  Don't you all just love my sweater? Yeah, I do too.. I love it even more because it is so telling of things to come. You guessed it.

Its
a
GIRL!!!
I am beyond thrilled.. Beyond excited.. Beyond over the moon.. there are literally zero words in the human language to describe how happy I am!!!! If Im very honest with myself, I really thought it was going to be a boy. When I was pregnant with Alexis, I had this very strong intuition that it was a gift, which was confirmed by the anatomy scan. During the course of this pregnancy, I have had no intuition of such things. Also, I was very VERY sick with this pregnancy, and had zero sickness with Alexis. Apparently God thought it would be fun to keep me guessing, and showed me!! :)

Other than the sex, the ultrasound revealed a very healthy growing baby. Of note, the physician did notice that the umbillical cord is not centered on the placenta, which is what is "normal". He has me coming in for an additional scan in 6 weeks to simply confirm  that babys growth is not impacted at all, and said he has no concerns about it and simply wants to monitor. 

No comments: